LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A - 35 Amp Peak
The all new LG 18650HG2 20A 3000 mAh Batteries are the perfect batteries to use in VV/VW Mods, pairing LGs renowned quality and consistency with an industry leading battery life and amperage output combination. For use under 70W
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Cut Off Voltage: 2.5V
- Continuous Maximum Chage Current: 4A
- Continuous Maximum Discharge Current: 20A constant current, 35A pulse current load
High Drain- 20A constant current,
Model: LG 18650 HG2
Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
Weight Max. 48.0 g
Positive terminal: Flat top
- 1 x LG 18650HG2 20A 3000mAh Battery
DO NOT carry batteries in your pocket with loose change. We recommend you protect yourself with a battery case
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled/mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Please note: No warranty on batteries
The following guidelines should be strictly followed with regard to your batteries.
- DO NOT STACK
- DO NOT OVERCHARGE OR OVER DISCHARGE
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT (WILL RELEASE EXTREME CURRENT)
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF IN FIRE
- DO NOT STORE IN YOUR POCKET WITH METAL OBJECTS (COINS/KEYS ETC). THIS WILL CAUSE SHORT CIRCUIT AND EXTENSIVE DAMAGE.
Batteries should be stored in a safe area away from metal objects or in a plastic storage container.
- DO NOT USE A CHARGER THAT OVERCHARGES. CHECK VOLTAGE AS SOON AS REMOVED FROM CHARGER TO ENSURE THEY ARE NOT OVERCHARGED. IF SO, STOP USING THAT CHARGER.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Only recharge these devices with the intended charger. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended.
- Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.