The VapeOnly Malle S PCC Kit is a super portable device with convenient operations. It comes with a 2250mAh PCC and 180mAh battery with each set to provide you with all the vaping you need all day long. It is also automatic so you don't need to press any button when vaping - so easy! Together with the convenient charging box and easy bottom refilling atomizer, it is absolutely the perfect choice for daily use!
Size: 128mm x 65mm x 14mm
Input Voltage: 5V
Input Current: 1A
Material: PC, Zinc Alloy
Malle S e-cig:
Size: 9.2mm x100.5mm
Battery Capacity: built-in 180mAh (each set)
Atomizer Volume: ≤0.8ml
Coil Resistance: 1.5Ω
Wattage modes: 8W
Material: Stainless steel tube + glass + brass + silicone
How to fill the atomizer:
1. Upside down the device, hold the mouthpiece with one hand and coil base with another hand, and screw off the coil base;
2. Fill in the e-liquid along the glass tube slowly. (DO NOT fill the e-liquid in the smoke tunnel. )
3. Screw back the coil base.
Note: In order to let the e-liquid completely permeates through coil and avoid coil burnt, stand the atomizer for 5 minutes before using.
How to change the coil:
Unscrew the tank part from the battery, pull out the old coil and install a new one.
How to charge:
Put the e-cig in the compartment in the case, the corresponding red LED will light up, which shows it's being charged. The LED will flash 20 times and go out when the e-cig is fully charged.
- 1 x Malle PCC 2250mAh
- 2 x Malle S e-cigs (180mAh built-in battery each set )
- 2 x MS Coil 1.5ohm
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Please note: 30 day warranty on batteries. Batteries will not be replaced if warranty has expired.
There is no warranty, returns, refunds or exchanges on clearomizers/tanks unless DOA
The following guidelines should be strictly followed with regard to your batteries:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade its performance and may result in a fire.