1600mAh Aspire CF VV BATTERY
Genuine Aspire product! It comes with 510/eGo threading, it works with a variety of 510/eGo threaded atomizers, tanks systems, and clearomizers/cartomizer.
The Aspire VV Battery series are high-end e-cigarette power system. This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, a carbon fiber coated tube, and stainless steel cap with safety holes.
It contains a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank.
Variable Voltage: stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage for vaping needs
5-Click Protection:: Turn battery on or off by clicking button 5 times quickly.
LED Light Indicator: blue LED light shows a battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
Output Voltage: 4.2V full power output
Low battery indication: the battery Orange indicator light blinks 15 times.
Charger Specification: 4.2V output, 500mah; Complete battery charging time: 2-5 hours.
Includes: battery only
1.Overcharge Protection: when battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
2. Overdischarge Protection: when battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.
3. Atomizer Short Circuit Protection: if heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to sleep mode.
4. Charging Short Circuit Protection: if the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
Please note: 30 day warranty on batteries. Batteries will not be replaced if warranty has expired.
Please note: To prevent possible damage, the eGo batteries should only be charged with the 420ma eGo USB charger. DO NOT charge these with any other 510 threaded charger if over 4.2v output, it may damage them and could possibly cause an explosion or fire.
The following guidelines should be strictly followed:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade its performance and may result in a fire.