Efest LUC BLU6 OLED Intelligent Charger **Note: app for iphone no longer works**
The Efest LUC BLU6 is a powerful charger from Efest capable of charging 6 batteries at once. Building upon the success of the LUC battery charger brand, Efest has created the first Bluetooth 6 bay multi-charger. This charger features a Bluetooth App (requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7, Bluetooth 4.0) that allows you to monitor your battery charging status and change the charging current. (Android App available now, iOS App coming in the near future)
- With 6 charging slots, compatible with all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Mn and Ni-Mh)
- Each slot has an independent monitoring and charging current function
- High quality OLED display Screen to display battery charging status.
- With three optional charging modes (0.5A/1A/2A), the single slot maximum charging current is 2A, the maximum total charging current is 4A.
- Note: Slot 1 and Slot 6 can charge at 2.0A maximum for 2 26500/26650 batteries
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500, 26650)
- Features over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection.
- Integrated Bluetooth communication module, support for smart-phone remote control.
- Requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7 with support for Bluetooth 4.0
- Android App available now with the iOS App coming soon in the near future
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Stinky Canuck will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.