Efest 'Purple' 64A IMR 3.7V 26650 3500mAh rechargeable battery
Clearance **NO WARRANTY**
The Efest 'Purple" Series are the most powerful IMR high drain batteries Efest has made to date.
Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
Battery Model: 26650 Capacity: 3500mAh
Positive: Flat top
Cycle Life: 500 Cycles
Max Charging Rate: 4.5amps
NOTE:These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular Li-ion 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers . Please check the voltage of your 26650 IMR battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Above 4.50V may damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage ( capacity / cycle loss )
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
We do not recommend unprotected batteries in devices that they are not recommended to be used in. Use at your own risk. Do not use adapters with these batteries.
Please note: No warranty on batteries
The following guidelines should be strictly followed with regard to your batteries.
- DO NOT STACK
- DO NOT OVERCHARGE OR OVER DISCHARGE
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT (WILL RELEASE EXTREME CURRENT)
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF IN FIRE
- DO NOT STORE IN YOUR POCKET WITH METAL OBJECTS (COINS/KEYS ETC). THIS WILL CAUSE SHORT CIRCUIT AND EXTENSIVE DAMAGE.
Batteries should be stored in a safe area away from metal objects or in a plastic storage container.
- DO NOT USE A CHARGER THAT OVERCHARGES. CHECK VOLTAGE AS SOON AS REMOVED FROM CHARGER TO ENSURE THEY ARE NOT OVERCHARGED. IF SO, STOP USING THAT CHARGER.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Only recharge these devices with the intended charger. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended.
- Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.