The Joyetech Atopack Penguin Starter Kit is a sleek, attractive and compact starter kit with a strong resemblance to a penguin. Being cool and smooth, the Atopack cartridge has a refillable 8.8ml huge e-liquid capacity which will definitely hold enough liquid to get you through the day. The innovative Joyetech JVIC (Juice Vertical Injection Coil) system adopts a unique method of vertical juice injection into the coil. It also has a ceramic cradle in the coil, which takes a new approach towards producing smooth flavor as well as large clouds. Vapers will have the option of Mouth to Lung or Direct to Lung vaping depending on the coil they choose, 0.6Ω for MTL and 0.25Ω for DTL. The 2000mAh built-in battery will have enough power to get most vapers through the day. There is also a battery life indicator which shows battery life out of five LED lights. The Atopack Penguin Starter Kit is a great option for beginner and intermediate vapers. Silver, Blue, and Black color options allow you to choose a vape that fits your style.
Looking for spare cartridges? Click here
Dimensions: 26.5 mm x 52 mm x 102.5mm
- All-In-One Device
- 8.8 mL Capacity
- 2000 mAh Internal Battery
- Mouth to Lung or Direct to Lung
- Vertical Juice Injection
- Simple One Button Design
- Maximum Output Wattage: 50W
- Battery Life Indicator
- 2A Fast Charging
- 1 x Joytech Atopack Penguin
- 1 x Joytech Atopack Cartridge
- 1 x JVIC 0.6Ω MTL Coil
- 1 x JVIC 0.25Ω DTL Coil
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Please note: NO WARRANTY
Please note: To prevent possible damage, the batteries should only be charged with the supplied charger.
The following guidelines should be strictly followed:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade its performance and may result in a fire.