Brown PVC Battery Wraps. These battery wraps are pre-cut, with about half an inch give for an 18650 battery. To apply the wrap, sleeve it over the battery, trim it down to about 3mm excess on the bottom and top of the battery, and use very light indirect heat such as a hairdryer (on low setting) heat-shrink gun, or careful use of a lighter to indirectly fan warmth over the top and bottom, if done properly it will tighten nicely over the battery.
STINKY CANUCK IS NOT LIABLE FOR MISUSE OF BATTERIES OR WRAP.
The following guidelines should be strictly followed with regard to your batteries.
- DO NOT STACK
- DO NOT OVERCHARGE OR OVER DISCHARGE
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT (WILL RELEASE EXTREME CURRENT)
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF IN FIRE
- DO NOT STORE IN YOUR POCKET WITH METAL OBJECTS (COINS/KEYS ETC). THIS WILL CAUSE SHORT CIRCUIT AND EXTENSIVE DAMAGE.
Batteries should be stored in a safe area away from metal objects or in a plastic storage container.
- DO NOT USE A CHARGER THAT OVERCHARGES. CHECK VOLTAGE AS SOON AS REMOVED FROM CHARGER TO ENSURE THEY ARE NOT OVERCHARGED. IF SO, STOP USING THAT CHARGER.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Only recharge these devices with the intended charger. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended.
- Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
- DO NOT USE BATTERIES WITH TORN OR NICKED COVERS