The Suorin iShare Ultra Portable System Starter Kit is a robust and versatile ultra portable pod system that features an intuitive on-the-go battery bank that holds two Suorin iShare Single devices to utilize your favorite e-liquids anywhere you want without worrying about battery life. This device is for new or seasoned vapers. Salt Nic can be used in this device. Do not use high VG e-liquids in this device. Much like the Suorin Air or the Suorin Drop Ultra Portable System, the iShare Single is an all in one device with draw activated firing, a magnetic pod system that can hold up to 0.9ml of E-Liquid, an atomizer resistance of 2.0 ohms and a maximum of 9W output . A 130 mAh built in battery powers the device while the battery bank holds 1400mAh. The Suorin iShare Ultra Portable System is a simple and convenient all-in-one, ultra portable system that is perfect for users looking for a sleek and all-day vaping device.
Find replacement cartridges here
- Draw Activated Firing
- 9W Maximum Output
Refillable Suorin Pod System
- 0.9ml Capacity
- 2.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance
- Proprietary Connection
Plug and Play Connection
- Gold Plated Proprietary Connection
- Pod Acts as Tip
130 mAh Built In Battery
LED Battery Life Indicator
iShare Battery Bank (included) is required to charge your devices
iShare Battery Product Features:
- 1400 mAh Battery Capacity
- Holds Two iShare
- Magnetic Connection
- One Sourin iShare Battery
- Two Sourin iShare Singles
- One USB Charging Cable
Please note: 30 day warranty. Unit will not be replaced if warranty has expired.
The following guidelines should be strictly followed:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade its performance and may result in a fire.