The VapeOnly Malle is an exquisitely designed and portable charging case from VapeOnly. With 2250mAh large battery capacity in the charging case, you are able to enjoy longer vaping time. The Malle PCC Kit features convenient automatic pop out design and real time battery notifier. A great choice if you are looking for something small.
Looking for replacement atomizers?
Looking for replacement batteries?
Looking for replacement coils?
PCC ( charging case)
Size: 128 x 65 x 14mm
Input Voltage/Current: 5V/1A
Material: Zinc alloy and PC
Battery capacity: 180mAh
Volume ≤ 1.0mL
Coil resistance: 1.5ohm
Material: Zinc alloy, stainless steel, chrome plated brass and silicon
- 1 x 2250mAh PCC
- 2 x rechargeable batteries with 2 tanks & 2 coils
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Manual
How to fill the tank:
1. Unscrew the tank.
2. Hold the tank upside down, pull the coil out.
3. Fill e-liquids slowly into the tank. Don't fill into the hole in the center.
How to change the coil:
Unscrew the tank from the battery. Hold the tank upside down. Pull out the old coil and install a new one.
How to charge:
Put the e-cig in the compartment in the case, the corresponding red LED will light up, which shows it's being charged. The LED will flash 20 times and go out when the e-cig is fully charged.
How to charge the case:
There's a micro USB interface on the left side of the case. The blue LED light lights up when the cable is connected to laptop or adapter on the wall. The blue LED goes on when it's fully charged. Total charging takes approx 3 hours.
Please note: 30 day warranty on batteries. Batteries will not be replaced if warranty has expired.
There is no warranty, returns, refunds or exchanges on clearomizers/tanks unless DOA
The following guidelines should be strictly followed with regard to your batteries:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade its performance and may result in a fire.