The Vision Spinner II 1600 mah battery is the updated version of the Vision Spinner. Adjust voltage output from 3.3v to 4.8v by spinning the dial at the bottom. Regulated voltage output remains stable as battery is depleted.
Offers three kinds of Protection:
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Additional features and notes:
- 5-click On/Off lock feature
- Up to 16 hrs of vape time (will vary depending on your settings)
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain your battery faster than at a lower voltage.
We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase gradually until you find the right voltage for your carto/clearo
- 30 day warranty. You MUST show proof of purchase. Batteries will not be replaced if proof of purchase not provided and/or warranty has expired.
Please note: To prevent possible damage, the eGo batteries should only be charged with the 420ma eGo USB charger. DO NOT charge these with any other 510 threaded charger if over 4.2v output, it may damage them and could possibly cause an explosion or fire.
The following guidelines should be strictly followed:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade its performance and may result in a fire.